Wendy,
I'm so sorry for your loss. Julie had to have been a
wonderful , beautiful kitty and very blessed to have
you and your family as her family. I do still read the
posts from your list. As soon as the news gets over to
your friends on the 'other list' do not be surprised
if you hear from some of those guys too...
Love, Glenda

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs