________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of wendy
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2007 9:05 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Julie has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge

Hello everyone,

It is with sadness I tell you that Julie's doctor and I helped Julie
cross over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday afternoon.  She was purring and
happy when it happened and she passed peacefully.  She was my beautiful
18.5 year old Maine Coon who lived a charmed life and was spoiled to no
end.  She was a very, very sweet kitty and was never aggressive to
anyone or to any fellow animal ever.  Her little body had just had it
from the hyperT and CRF, and after this last week, I knew it was time.
It was such a difficult decision to make though.  Part of me felt like
it was not my place to make that decision; after all I did not create
her life.  The other part knew that I could never let her suffer the way
my Cricket did when he died from FeLV-related anemia.  I knew it would
be a matter of days for her and I wanted her to pass without suffering.
I took off work to spend the day with her and she had a great day, even
being as weak as she was.  She enjoyed being outside in the sun; it was
a beautiful day.  I just want to thank everyone here for your help and
encouragment with all my kitties and for being such great listeners.
You all are wonderful people.

Sincerely,
Wendy

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51438/*http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs>