Did your vet(s) ever have any luck looking into Virbagen Omega?
Unfortunately,
it's expensive, but Paolo (one of the first FeLV+ owners who used VO)
said
that his cat's stomatitis went away after being given the "standard"
five day
schedule of VO. Does MeMe get human interferon? I don't remember.

Have you ever tried Kitty Kaviar with MeMe? It's just bonito flakes.
They
have a very powerful smell that really gets Ember worked up. I had to
start putting the can in a drawer after she figured out how to pop the
top off the can and get what she wanted. I came home one night to
find a .5 oz can that was almost new, completely empty. My thinking
and hope is that if MeMe does get another URI some time in the future,
something like Kitty Kaviar would motivate her to eat.

Don't worry about being neurotic. I've been there with Ember. She
sneezes
a few times, and I start to get watchful. I also don't have any Lysine
handy
for dealing with URIs, which is kind of dumb, now that I think about it.

Lance

--
  Lance Linimon
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]