Hi Lance
My vet did research VO and did not encourage me to pursue it. She was
totally focused on Thullium met, which was the homeopathic remedy
they are using in Africa for HIV/Aids.  MeMe had such great success with
the first 30c dose, that I stopped looking at other possibilities. I know that Hideyo keeps it on hand, and have always held that possibility if we are
out of options.

The first dose of Thullium met cleared up the stomatitis, diarrhea, and slowly the URI was completely gone. The final success was her glands became completely
normal. Her energy has been great.

About 8 weeks ago her stools began to soften to the verge of diarrhea. My vet tried 200c's of Thullium met but it did not work. During this time, the stomatitis
has been coming back.

We've just tried the new remedy, so we shall see. My fear has been that the vet trip was going to be a setback. It is such a long trip, and she gets car sick. My vet has insisted that I bring her in so that she can palpitate her stomach. I had to bring her in because of her mouth
and now I am trying to prevent a setback.

I am going back to the vet today with a Scottie and will be able to get the results of her stool
sample (she has had giardia).

Thanks for your help. I'll get some Kitty Kaviar.  It is amazing that
Ember can pop the top off a can. It must be really powerful ...
Ember is 'gifted' kitty ...that's a feat!

Jane