From: Stray Cat Alliance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2007 3:17:36 PM
Subject: RE: unsubscribing info for Unusually Unique

So true! This group has helped me immensely and I appreciate it so very much.

Anita

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:56:38 -0500

Well, I wish you wouldn't leave Unusually Unique.  We've already lost SO many
people.  I've stuck it out and I just ignore the fights that go on on this site
because I still believe in "the greater good"- that this list serve can provide
good and necessary info, despite the recent animosity.
-Caroline