Ditto for me too.
You cannot beat this group for help with this horrible disease.

Today I interviewed more like observed at a nearby Vet hospital.
Coincidentally my Daisy had been sick for two days and I felt like she
needed to be seen. I could not do both and the interview had already been
scheduled. So I called them to see if they could see her. Well then I leave
and we had had a brief rain under freezing conditions and it too me 50
minutes to travel 12 miles. I was almost 30 minutes late.

I think it went well. I could see myself doing this job. I am looking for a
forever job. I am not getting younger <g>.

This place is more expensive than my usual vet, so I knew Daisy's bill would
be high. I was pleasantly surprised to see they discounted her visit. Now if
they can pay me what I need I will be all set. That is if I am offered the
job. Daisy is not FeLV +. She was probsably my most exposed cat during that
horrible year.

This group got me through those days.

thanks

Sally

On Dec 7, 2007 5:11 PM, Barb Moermond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  what they said:)
>

> Barb+Smoky the House Puma+El Bandito Malito
>
> "My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living
> his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
> - Anonymous

Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and  Spike
 Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign
up.