Wow, I've been in this group for for about 6 years, and always thought it was a great group, and so supportive, helped me thru the first years of having a beloved FELV cat. Perhaps this is just not the right group for Unusually Unique, so best of luck with finding what's right for you.

Gloria

On Dec 7, 2007, at 2:56 PM, Caroline Kaufmann wrote:

Well, I wish you wouldn't leave Unusually Unique. We've already lost SO many people. I've stuck it out and I just ignore the fights that go on on this site because I still believe in "the greater good"- that this list serve can provide good and necessary info, despite the recent animosity.
-Caroline

Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 14:44:34 -0600
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

Hi, see below instructions re unsubscribing etc. (These are sent on the 1st of every month, in case you still have your email -- if you do, you'll be able to click directly to unsubscribe. Otherwise there are contact addresses given below) Asking the list doesn't work because listmembers can't do it for you (otherwise I daresay a few folks would be bouncing back and forth interminably) and as far as I know it's not moderated continuously.
At any rate, the info below should do the trick. Kerry M.