Join Us & Help Reunite Katrina-displaced Families with their Animals

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kelley Saveika
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 4:06 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT: diarreah in 6 month old kitten

You know - has he been treated for coccidia?  A lot of times my vet will
treat for coccidia even if nothing shows up on the fecal, because it is so
hard to detect.  Metronidazole doesn't cure coccidia...Albon or there is a
new drug that does it...

On Dec 19, 2007 2:32 PM, Caroline Kaufmann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>