Just a suggestion, have you ever tried a raw diet?  I feed raw, and one thing
I've read many times, is that cats with chronic IBD often develop normal poo
when fully switched to raw.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Caroline Kaufmann
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 3:36 PM
  Subject: RE: OT: diarreah in 6 month old kitten

  Well, Yoda's favorite thing to do is run across my bed, romp on it and
rummage in my pillow!  So sometimes there are poopy footprints left on my bed!
It's so gross- and I have a multiple junky covers I use as my top sheet to
protect my actual bedsheets from getting the Yoda-prints...but still, it's
gross and I'm tired of changing it every day after his little party on my bed!
He really trashed it one time and my mom was like, "I would rather die than
sleep in that bed!"  And I'm a clean-freak/germaphobe-- that's the irony!
  caroline