  From: Jane Lyons
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 5:04 PM
  Subject: Re: OT: diarreah in 6 month old kitten

  Caroline I've been battling diarrhea for months. It began as giardia and we
used everything beginning with
  Panacur on down and nothing has worked. We used a remedy, Thullium met which
worked for several months
  but it is back again and we in the same state that you are.

  Nina has a cat (Gypsy) who eats a home prepared 'turkey mush' recipe that
cured her chronic diarrhea which
  was the result of IBD. You might check with her.

   I use both a homeopath and an allopathic vet and neither of them have been
able to get rid of it. Her stools are negative
  too, and her diet (Whole Foods/PetGuard) is unchanged. She is Felv, and one
of the vets indicated that it could be
  a result of FeLV, which I do not believe to be true. I'm in the process of
consulting another vet. If I learn anything
  new, I'll let you know. Please keep us posted on Yoda. We are desperate. It
is really awful.
  Jane