That is great news, that everything is negative.
Is he drinking normally?  Is he dehydrated?  If he is not dehydrated....I
would not see any need for fluids (but I'm not a vet, this is not to be
construed as veterinary advice, yadda yadda)

Kelley

http://www.rescuties.org

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help Clarissa!