Aww.  They sound like a great partnership.  Gentlest of Bridge vibes to
Bart, and comfort to Joe.

Diane R.
  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barb Moermond
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 5:28 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Joseph Hoopman
Subject: OT - Candle Service addition

Belinda,
could you please add Bart (FeLV-)?  He was the best friend for over 17 years
of my best friend Joe Hoopman in Minneapolis.  Their final vet appointment
was this afternoon - we should all be so lucky to have our furkids live long
enough that their bodies just wear out.
GLOW to light Bart's path and ease Joe's heart....

"My cat the clown: paying no mind to whom he should impress. Merely living
his life, doing what pleases him, and making me smile."
- Anonymous