  From: Pat Kachur
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2008 11:56 AM
  Subject: Re: OT - Candle Service addition

  I would like to have my friends' Charlie and Leiott Myers (Nashville) kitty
Mr. Puss remembered.  He had to leave them on Friday afternoon as his body was
truly worn out and unable to function.  Mr. Puss was 19 years old (would have
been 20 in May).  Charlie was his person since Mr. Puss' birth.  Charlie and
Leiott are devastated--but know there was no choice.  They made the right
decision for Mr. Puss but the very hard one for them.