From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 2:06 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Please Add Buddy to Candlelight Service

Buddy has gone to rainbow bridge to collect her angel wings tonight. She
is on her bed at the moment looking peaceful and I will take her to the
pet crematorium tomorrow then bring her ashes home. Infection
overwhelmed her and wouldn't respond to antibiotics and she got to be in
too much pain and started to give up - the weekend was a really bad one
for her, she collapsed in pain when the vet felt her kidneys and stomach
today so it's nice to see her looking peaceful now - nothing was helping
her anymore. I'll miss her pawing my face and sticking her face out for
kisses - she was such a lovely affectionate girl until this got hold of
her. Minstrel has had a look at her and gone off upset but at least she
knows.
Michelle, Minstrel, Angel Buddy & Angel Bramble xxx

be privileged.
received this
transmission from
are required to