blessings to all of you; sorry i just read this tonight. i think it's
wonderful that minstrel has the chance to say goodbye, and that you have the
gentle memory of seeing her at peace, to remember her as she was for far
more of her life than the weeks near the end.

she'll still paw your face and reach out for kisses, maybe not quite so
blatantly now.

MC

--

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!