  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL
PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 2:06 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Please Add Buddy to Candlelight Service

      Buddy has gone to rainbow bridge to collect her angel wings tonight. She
is on her bed at the moment looking peaceful and I will take her to the pet
crematorium tomorrow then bring her ashes home. Infection overwhelmed her and
wouldn't respond to antibiotics and she got to be in too much pain and started
to give up - the weekend was a really bad one for her, she collapsed in pain
when the vet felt her kidneys and stomach today so it's nice to see her looking
peaceful now - nothing was helping her anymore. I'll miss her pawing my face
and sticking her face out for kisses - she was such a lovely affectionate girl
until this got hold of her. Minstrel has had a look at her and gone off upset
but at least she knows.
  Michelle, Minstrel, Angel Buddy & Angel Bramble xxx

be privileged.    They should be read or retained only by the intended
recipient.  If you have received this   transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete the transmission from   your system.  In
addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to
any advice we   provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax
issues or submissions is not   intended or written to be used, and cannot be
used, to avoid federal tax penalties.