In December, Autumn developed bad breath. I checked her mouth and her gums
looked inflamed and a few of her teeth were yellowy. After Christmas, we
went to PetSmart and got her a little red tooth brush and malt flavored
paste. I expected a bit of a fight, but she loves the flavor and runs to get
her teeth brushed every night. She doesn't like the brushing so much as
licking the paste off the brush, but I am able to get some good, light
scrubbing in. So far: no more bad breath and her gums look healthy. I don't
know if anyone else had success with this? We also use tartar control
treats. I don't usually post because I'm a FeLV noob! However, I've learned
a lot  from this list and thought I'd post this since it worked well for
Autumn.

~Susan A.