I've been looking into l-lysine to start giving to Athena - from what I've
read, it would help. She's periodically got slightly runny eyes (like just
eye boogers, nothing more) that the vet says could be allergy related but
some sites I have read said if it clears up with the l-lysine it's something
else. If we are even considering bringing another cat into the household I
want o have her as healthy as physically possible.
Anyone use l-lysine and what form do you use?  I've seen tablets (which I
would HATE to have to administer) and powder forms... also, any specific
type/brand to go for that is OK for felines ?

Generally, what other supplements/therapies do you give consistently to
non-symptomatic felv+ cats?

--
Beth Gouldin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]