________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Beth Gouldin
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 9:04 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: l-lysine

I've been looking into l-lysine to start giving to Athena - from what
I've read, it would help. She's periodically got slightly runny eyes
(like just eye boogers, nothing more) that the vet says could be allergy
related but some sites I have read said if it clears up with the
l-lysine it's something else. If we are even considering bringing
another cat into the household I want o have her as healthy as
physically possible.
Anyone use l-lysine and what form do you use?  I've seen tablets (which
I would HATE to have to administer) and powder forms... also, any
specific type/brand to go for that is OK for felines ?

Generally, what other supplements/therapies do you give consistently to
non-symptomatic felv+ cats?

--
Beth Gouldin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]