grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Didn't you say they left Boo Boo outside?

Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Well I received a reply from Boo's previous owner today.  They blame
me for all that happened.  They insist he was happy and healthy before we got
him and basically that we killed him by having vets stick needles in him and
using drugs that were not FDA approved.  She's so stupid, she refers to the FDA
which isn't even a Canadian agency.  Obviously she is worried because she says
she saved all my emails and they point to the fact that they would have taken
BooBoo back and they would have given me documentation of his vaccinations if
he had had them.  I replied that I would never have given a sick BooBoo back to
them because he would have died an excrutiating death under their care.  I did
finish my reply to her by saying that I hoped in a moment of sanity they
realized that they were responsible for his illness and they live with the
guilt for the rest of their lives but that somehow I doubt that would happen.

  Lynne