It is not about being angry or vindictive, but preventing these people from animal abuse, which this appears to be. Refusing to care for a sick animal is criminal.
Just remember; 'what comes around ....." they will not escape.
Jane

On Mar 10, 2008, at 3:07 PM, Lynne wrote:

Kerry, I'm betting they have no cats left. I would also wager they got rid of them knowing something was wrong. There had to be some change in Boo's behaviour for him to die exactly one month after we got him. They knew there was a problem. I can be a patient person, I don't want to be consumed with hatred but I'll get em one way or another. Nothing illegal just for the record!
Lynne
----- Original Message -----
From: MacKenzie, Kerry N.
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 2:02 PM
Subject: RE: alittleofftopic

Good for you----I'm not surprised you're furious Lynne. The surprise would be if you weren't. From your description of them, they are not good people--they're at the opposite end of the spectrum from you and the good folks on this list, their only interest in animals being the profit they can make from them. The kneejerk reaction of a jerk is to blame someone else when things go wrong, which is exactly what they've done. I agree with you 100%-- people like these should not be allowed near an animal. I don't know how realistic it is, but if you did take legal action it would be gratifying to see run them out of business.
Keep us posted when you have time,
and good luck.
Kerry M.