________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 8:52 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: alittleofftopic

Well I received a reply from Boo's previous owner today.  They blame me
for all that happened.  They insist he was happy and healthy before we
got him and basically that we killed him by having vets stick needles in
him and using drugs that were not FDA approved.  She's so stupid, she
refers to the FDA which isn't even a Canadian agency.  Obviously she is
worried because she says she saved all my emails and they point to the
fact that they would have taken BooBoo back and they would have given me
documentation of his vaccinations if he had had them.  I replied that I
would never have given a sick BooBoo back to them because he would have
died an excrutiating death under their care.  I did finish my reply to
her by saying that I hoped in a moment of sanity they realized that they
were responsible for his illness and they live with the guilt for the
rest of their lives but that somehow I doubt that would happen.

Lynne

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.