________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 12:59 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: alittleofftopic

I just need to vent.  I have become extremely angry with the family who
sold us BooBoo.  I had been keeping them posted regularly, as they asked
me to, on the ordeal he was going through and only in the very beginning
did I receive one email from them, which indicated they thought my vet
was wrong, I should seek a second opinion, Felv was not contageous and
BooBoo had always been happy and healthy.  The woman also said some
stupid thing about what's wrong with me, that I don't believe in
miracles.

Well today, a week after Boo left us and the pain has not diminished, I
fired off an email expressing my surprise at their total lack of
interest in his short life with us. I told her I felt she knew he was
ill when she sold him to us and the circumstances around our acquiring
him being suspicious and told her I had talked to a lawyer friend about
possible legal action.  I said I wanted either a certified vet checked
Himilayan or my 300 dollars back, which by the way is a pittance
compared to the vet bills.  I told her I would not let this matter die,
like BooBoo had to.  I would have spent any amount in the world to keep
him alive but it wasn't meant to be.  There has to be some kind of
justice here.  People like this should not be allowed to own any kind of
pet and should need to suffer for their inhumanity.

Lynne

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE.  Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties.  If such advice was written or used to
support the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each
offeree should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.