Hi Lance and all you great parents,

Junior took his last breath at the vet's today with assistance. I would like
to say it went well, but his body was shutting down. The sedative did not
calm him. I called the vet back into the room to go ahead and stop his
misery. His veins were not cooperating. She had to stick him 4 times that
last time she got a smaller needle.(Not her fault, it was the end).

Junior had a heart murmur and that is what was going on. I was not going to
prolong his misery by heroics. Heroics kept him alive for two years, and
that is my greatest gift.

Please light a candle for my precious baby. My heart is breaking.  Send
Junior to the CLS list with his brother Tiny who left me Christmas day a
year ago.

I will share what I can about this horrible disease.

Love

Sally