________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sally Davis
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 10:33 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Junior

Hi Lance and all you great parents,

Junior took his last breath at the vet's today with assistance. I would
like to say it went well, but his body was shutting down. The sedative
did not calm him. I called the vet back into the room to go ahead and
stop his misery. His veins were not cooperating. She had to stick him 4
times that last time she got a smaller needle.(Not her fault, it was the
end).

Junior had a heart murmur and that is what was going on. I was not going
to prolong his misery by heroics. Heroics kept him alive for two years,
and that is my greatest gift.

Please light a candle for my precious baby. My heart is breaking.  Send
Junior to the CLS list with his brother Tiny who left me Christmas day a
year ago.

I will share what I can about this horrible disease.

Love

Sally