Caroline,

I am Junior is happy to have such and honourable escort in Brumley. Junior
has had some journey. I will be lost without him. He asked for nothing from
me and gave so much. Every day when I got home from work he would come out
of the bedroom looking for me. Of course he wanted food but I always knew
that was a good sign. His food today is still on the counter. I cannot give
it to anyone else bc his metacam is in it. I bet he already had a better
meal on the other side.

Thanks,

Sally