On Mar 14, 2008, at 8:12 AM, Sally Davis wrote:

Junior is having much difficulty breathing. I am taking him into his original vet meaning more money, but they are the only hospital available now. I gave him a prenisone. His lungs sound horrible. I feel I ma saying goodbye. Please pray for him.

Sally

--
Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior, Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and Spike Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.

http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/index.php? sid=c57c00cf5804ef13853ed6e77a68eed3