Sally, I am so sorry.  I didn't expect this.  You and Junior made it through so
much already.  I'm very sorry for your loss.  You did right by him- don't ever
doubt that.

Oddly, I had a dream about Monkee last night- which is rare. I haven't had a
Monkee-dream since the night he came to take Brumley at the beginning of Feb.
So I thought it was weird that I dreamed about him last night because it seemed
out of place (I have all healthy fosters right now!).  With hearing this
mornings news of Junior, it seems to make sense now.  I felt a special
connection to Junior because you communicated to me his whole saga when I was
struggling with Brumley's uveitis.

I'm sorry for your loss.  It makes me feel a little bit better though to think
that Monkee is like The Ambassador of the Felv Bridge Cats or
something...?!...since he keeps showing up when it's their time to join him?

Caroline K.

Subject: RE: JuniorDate: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 10:51:01 -0500From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org

I'm so, so sorry for what you and Junior have been through, Sally. You did give
him the greatest gift indeed, loving and caring for him as you did, and now
he's no longer suffering.
You and Junior are in my thoughts,
love and hugs, Kerry

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sally DavisSent:
Friday, March 14, 2008 10:33 AMTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Junior

Hi Lance and all you great parents,

Junior took his last breath at the vet's today with assistance. I would like to
say it went well, but his body was shutting down. The sedative did not calm
him. I called the vet back into the room to go ahead and stop his misery. His
veins were not cooperating. She had to stick him 4 times that last time she got
a smaller needle.(Not her fault, it was the end).

Junior had a heart murmur and that is what was going on. I was not going to
prolong his misery by heroics. Heroics kept him alive for two years, and that
is my greatest gift.

Please light a candle for my precious baby. My heart is breaking.  Send Junior
to the CLS list with his brother Tiny who left me Christmas day a year ago.

I will share what I can about this horrible disease.

Love

Sally
On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 8:17 AM, Lance <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sally,Junior will be in my prayers. I'm really sorry to hear he isn't
doingwell.LanceOn Fri, 14 Mar 2008 08:12:42 -0400, "Sally Davis" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>said:

> Junior is having much difficulty breathing. I am taking him into his>
> original vet meaning more money, but they are the only hospital available>
> now. I gave him a prenisone. His lungs sound horrible. I feel I ma saying>
> goodbye. Please pray for him.>> Sally>> --> Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior,
> Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty,> Little> Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,
> Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and Spike> Please Visit my Message board for
> some pictures. You are welcome to sign> up.>>
> http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/index.php?sid=c57c00cf5804ef13853ed6e77a68eed3--
> Lance Linimon [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior, Speedy, Grey
> and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior
> (newest) , Silver, and Spike Please Visit my Message board for some pictures.
> You are welcome to sign
> up.http://www.k6az.com/ki4spk/index.php?sid=c57c00cf5804ef13853ed6e77a68eed3

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE.  Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties.  If such advice was written or used to
support the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each
offeree should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.