oh, sally, i am so sorry to hear this news.

i don't really have anything to say that everyone else hasn't said already:
junior knew how much you loved him and fought for him, and i truly believe
that they don't mind the process involved with leaving this live nearly as
much as we do--i think they understand far more about the cycles than we do.

he came to you because he needed you for that last year and a half--just as
you came to this list, as sad as it sometimes seems to be. we're all here to
teach one another--the cats more than the people, i often think.

GLOW to heal your heart; junior is off having a great time in his brand-new,
healthy, young body, catching up with old friends and making new ones.....

thank you for loving him, and for sharing his life with us.

MC

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....

MaryChristine