Me neither about posting pics Sherry but I couldn't find any place like there
is in yahoo groups to post photos.  I probably shouldn't have but I had to.

Lynne
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 6:22 PM
  Subject: Re: Snowball

  Lynne she is a cutie!! She is so lucky to have you!!
  I didnt know we could post pics.I could have posted pics of my beautiful
babies lost,so everyone could have seen them.
  Sherry

  Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    Here is Snowball.  As you can see she requires high maintenance.  We need
to wash her face and eyes at least twice a day.  Nothing wrong with them, just
persian eyes.

    Lynne
    Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.