You still should, hon.

Lynne, Snowball is gorgeous!

Diane R.

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2008 6:22 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Snowball

Lynne she is a cutie!! She is so lucky to have you!!
I didnt know we could post pics.I could have posted pics of my beautiful
babies lost,so everyone could have seen them.
Sherry

Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Here is Snowball.  As you can see she requires high maintenance.  We need to
wash her face and eyes at least twice a day.  Nothing wrong with them, just
persian eyes.

Lynne
Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.

  _____

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8
HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> it now.