I'm sorry for your loss. I love the name by the way. It takes special people to
take in more leukemia cats when you know what you might be in for.  I hope your
new baby lives a long and healthy life.
  tonya

Tracy Weese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            She is lovely!

    I, too,just lost a cat (although not a FeLV+), but a cat I had for 13 years
and for the last two years, he was going through chemo for intestinal cancer.
But prior to his passing, I agreed to take a cat that tested positive for FeLV
and needed a home (I have had many FeLV+ cats, lost 3 last year to the
disease).  I was unsure about following through with taking the new cat when
Puddin'taine died even though I knew it was coming.  I went ahead and took the
other cat and am so glad I did.  He has really blossomed and made himself at
home--even helping to fill the void left behind.

  I mention this because I know that Snowball will do the same for you and Bob.
 Every time I read where someone's pet has died and they say they can't go
through that again and they decide "no more pets" I think how sad.  I know it's
tempting, having lost so many (since I typically rescue FeLV+ cats, that is
unavoidable) and it never gets easier, but sometimes sooner or sometimes later,
another furry soul comes along and needs you (and you need him/her).  Here's
wishing that you and Snowball have many many days together.

  Tracy