Am so sorry tro hear this, Sherry - Gloria

On Mar 26, 2008, at 8:23 PM, Sherry DeHaan wrote:

Well this was a bit of a shock for us. Zeus has been battling a URI and we have had to keep his nose clean all the time.He was one big boy with quite the cattitude.He would stalk me when I handed out individual feedings at Sids.He loved baby food!! I used to argue with him but then recently began a little bit of a friendship with him.He has been so sweet the last couple of weeks.He has been there longer than I have been volunteering,he will be missed by us all.I guess the infection moved into his brain.Bye sweet Zeus
Sherry