I don'tknow, I would think that oxygen would be a very kind thing to provide, if they think she needs it. I used to have a cat carrier that was converted into an "oxygen carrier", but have since passed it onto someone else. I got it for my Calawalla Banana who died before I could get the oxygen.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Foxy. It's so hard. May she have a gentle, loving trip to the bridge.

Gloria