Hi Sue
Here's my take on Buzz's retest : if he looks and acts like a healthy cat, if he plays and eats as a
healthy cat would, He's a healthy cat !!!!!

I've spent the past year nursing a positive, highly symptomatic kitten to a place where she looks, acts, eats, and plays like the healthiest cat I've ever known. I've decided to take her lead and have made a conscious decision to treat her if she were negative, and that her positive test was an
anomaly.

I'll continue her wellness regime (the best diet, l-lycine, FortiFlora, DMG and Thullium met) and her 'bliss therapy' and if there are any symptoms or set backs, we'll deal with them.

I think the best thing you can do for Buzz is what you have been doing. Love and hope and care move mountains. Apparently Buzz thinks he is healthy and supporting him seems to be the best strategy.

Long live Buzz!
Jane