Oh, you bet!  Buzz has been a little wild boy since he was released from his
room.  He eats like a pig, chases the other cats and has no idea anything is
wrong with him.  He eats Wellness food and has various suppliments.  This
weekend I am taking my first Reiki class which may also help him.  He will be
treasured for as long as I am privledged to have him.
Thanks for the encouragement!
Sue
---- Jane Lyons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

=============
Hi Sue
Here's my take on Buzz's retest : if he looks and acts like a healthy
cat, if he plays and eats as a
healthy cat would, He's a healthy cat !!!!!

I've spent the past year nursing a positive, highly symptomatic
kitten to a place where she looks,
acts, eats, and plays like the healthiest cat I've ever known. I've
decided to take her lead and have
made a conscious decision to treat her if she were negative, and that
her positive test was an
anomaly.

I'll continue her wellness regime (the best diet, l-lycine,
FortiFlora, DMG and Thullium met) and her 'bliss
therapy' and if there are any symptoms or set backs, we'll deal with
them.

I think the best thing you can do for Buzz is what you have been
doing. Love and hope and care move
mountains. Apparently Buzz thinks he is healthy and supporting him
seems to be the best strategy.

Long live Buzz!
Jane