Oh, what a heartwarmer!  I believe they know when things aren't  right.
Lennie might like Snowy or be more tolerant of her if he felt  better.  Maybe.
((((Lennie))))

Brenda
_www.hannahshope.petfinder.com_ (http://www.hannahshope.petfinder.com)

In a message dated 5/31/2008 10:10:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,