I don't think it is a misconception at all.  Many people on this list have
been doing it successfully for years.  I think it is each individual's
choice.

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 9:41 PM, Madonna Byrd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>  No, I am sorry.  I wasn't responding to you in particular, I was
> responding to all the people on this message board that are under the
> misconception that it's ok to mix FELV cats with well cats.
>

>  I GoodSearch for It's Meow or Never Animal Rescue - Sanctuary.
> Raise money for us just by searching the Internet or shopping online with
> GoodSearch.com-----------------

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".