I have been rescuing cats for at least 25 years as well.  I have mixed cats
since at least 1996.  I've never had a problem with it either.  My negatives
are vaccinated.  Many people on this list have had the same experience and DO
mix their cats.

  tonya

Madonna Byrd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      @font-face {   font-family: Cambria Math;  }  @font-face {   font-family:
Calibri;  }  @font-face {   font-family: Tahoma;  }  @page Section1 {size:
8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE:
12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"  }
LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman","serif"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman","serif"  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }  A:visited {
  COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline; mso-style-priority: 99  }
SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION: underline;
mso-style-priority: 99  }  SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-FAMILY:
"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-style-type: personal-reply  }  .MsoChpDefault {
 FONT-SIZE: 10pt; mso-style-type: export-only  }  DIV.Section1 {   page:
Section1  }      It's never ok to mix felv cats with well cats.  I have been
rescuing cats for 25 years.

   I GoodSearch for It's Meow or Never Animal Rescue - Sanctuary.
Raise money for us just by searching the Internet or shopping online with
GoodSearch.com-----------------