What a nice story, Lynne, thanks for sharing.

On Sat, May 31, 2008 at 9:08 PM, Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I just felt like telling you folks about something that happened last
> night with our Snowy and Lennie.  Lennie is our 19 year old, who is showing
> signs of not being with us much longer.  He's deaf, frail and weak but still
> appears to enjoy his life.  Snowy is our rescued Persian.  Len has not cared
> for her much since she first came home with us but over the past couple
> months has agreed to accept her.  When we take them outside for fresh air,
> Snowy will follow Len just like a little puppy but if he turns around she
> kind of stops and puts her head down.  They both get a lot of affection from
> us but you can kind of tell that Snowy is a touch jealous.  Well last night
> we were out on the patio enjoying the evening.  Bob was sitting between the
> two cats taking turns kissing them on their heads.  When it was time to come
> in Lennie was cleaning his face and Snowy went over to him and stuck her
> little face right on his forehead.  Len stopped licking his paw, looked at
> her and continued his grooming.  Snowy then just walked by into the house.
> To see it you would have sworn she went over and kissed him.  You can tell
> she cares about him, almost like she knows he isn't doing that well.  It's
> stuff like this that makes me love cats so much.
>
> Lynne

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".