Different drugs have different absorbtion rates.  We could not do transdermal
prozac wth Peepers because we could not tailor the dose reliabily when given
through the skin.  If your vet prescribed a certain med, ask the vet at thaty
time if transdermal is an option.

Laura Mostello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Just curious, can other drugs be
made into creams to be used in the ear? I have a 24 pound foster cat with a bad
URI, and he had to spend a week at the vet (at a cost of over $300) because I
absolutely could not give him oral meds. Can this be done with Clavamox or
Baytril?
Laura