________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Hoffman
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 7:59 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: looking for advice re kitty prozac

Different drugs have different absorbtion rates.  We could not do
transdermal prozac wth Peepers because we could not tailor the dose
reliabily when given through the skin.  If your vet prescribed a certain
med, ask the vet at thaty time if transdermal is an option.

Laura Mostello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        Just curious, can other drugs be made into creams to be used in
the ear? I have a 24 pound foster cat with a bad URI, and he had to
spend a week at the vet (at a cost of over $300) because I absolutely
could not give him oral meds. Can this be done with Clavamox or Baytril?
        Laura