DIfferent vets sell it at different prices.  If you get the right vet
to sell it to you,  you can indeed afford it.    I get  a large
bottle - maybe quart or more mixed - for $15.  I freeze it in
individual containers.  Lasts a long time.  I was wondering if it was
viable after freezing, a long time ago I asked the question on this
list - and the answer was yes. So can only say that's my
understanding.  But $15 for even a month or 2 or 3 is pretty darn good.

I'm not using it at this point, so can't tell you the details of the
concentration, sorry, it's escaped my memory.

Gloria