Hi guys,

The off-topic part:  We are trying to think of "catchy" names for our new
service where we take the pets of low-income people for basic vet care (I.e.
spay/neuter, rabies shot, etc).

The on topic part of this:  as some of you read, one of the kitties we had
neutered through this program turned out double pos.  So my question is:
How far should we really go with this cat?  He has a home, the owners cannot
afford special care for him, I'm not sure it makes any difference if he is
really + or not.  We got the other cat in the household vaccinated and
boostered.  The problem is that the more we do for any individual cat, the
less we can do for other cats.

As a nonprofit we can get a discount on SNAP tests, but not (that I know of)
IFA tests.

I wish we could do everything for every cat, but clearly we can't do that...

http://www.rescuties.org

Check out our Memsaic!

http://www.zazzle.com/rescuties*

Please help with some of our kitties medical needs!

http://rescuties.chipin.com/kitties-medical-expenses

"Rather than helping, it's easier to point fingers and say "take them first
as long as you leave me alone".