From: Julie Lafferty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] while we await a retest
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 1:31 PM

Hi, I posted the other day about my 4 13 week old foster kittens who tested
positive for FeLV.  While we wait out re-testing them, is there anything that
can be done in hopes of boosting their immune system and fighting off the
virus?  I am using Pet Tinic liquid vitamins twice a day and
lactoferrin/colostrum supplement in their wet food twice a day..anything else
we should be doing?