Thanks for giving me a reason for optimism.  I wasn't going to have them tested 
until I have them spayed.

--- On Thu, 7/24/08, Beth Noren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Beth Noren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] while we await a retest
Date: Thursday, July 24, 2008, 8:31 AM

Don't give up hope that some are negative.  Ours initially tested 4 negative, 1 
pos.  One of the negs was incubating the virus and tested positive some weeks 
later, but the other three
were still negative 6 months later.  Their feral momma tested Elisa 
negative (didn't do IFA on her) and she is still running around.  We vaccinate, 
and will only retest if a neg. gets sick... 
Good luck,

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Sharyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'll be watching the replies with interest Julie.  I have four 6 week old 
kittens that are probably positive (could only afford to have one tested).  I'm 
giving them a similar mix of supplements - Super B complex, folic acid, 
Lactoferrin, DMG, CoQ10, L-Lysine, Brewers Yeast and Mega C Plus in their food 
twice a day.  The Mega C Plus may be a snake oil type supplement but I figured 
I'd try one jar on my positives.    
Sharyl and Daisy's Babies

--- On Wed, 7/23/08, Julie Lafferty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Julie Lafferty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] while we await a retest
Date: Wednesday, July 23, 2008, 1:31 PM 

Hi, I posted the other day about my 4 13 week old foster kittens who tested 
positive for FeLV.  While we wait out re-testing them, is there anything that 
can be done in hopes of boosting their immune system and fighting off the 
virus?  I am using Pet Tinic liquid vitamins twice a day and 
lactoferrin/colostrum supplement in their wet food twice a day..anything else 
we should be doing?

Felvtalk mailing list

Felvtalk mailing list

Felvtalk mailing list

Reply via email to