Hi,
Need help-seeking forever home for feluk positive cat.  Female, young (between
1-3 years old), tabby, will be spayed and up to date on vaxes before rehomed.
The cat was abandoned at the shelter I work at, she tested positive on elisa
and IFA and now needs to find a home in a week.  She will be pts if I don't
find her a place to go.  I can not take her in, I have four feluk positives,
three dogs and a husband that says no more, plus I can't afford to feed another
cat.  Willing to travel, you will also get food with her and a carrier.  In the
new york area...Please help!!!!
Jeni
[EMAIL PROTECTED]