I know that the party line is that they shouldn't be vaccinated, and
I've always understood that.

But I know of a vet in Oklahoma who *did* advocate vaccinating FELVs
as a part of enhancing the immune response.  Surprised me, but the
cats I got were from that project were 10 years old and healthy.  I
have not continued the vaccinating.  2 of them since died,  once
immediately after transport to Arkansas, the other one died last year
after I came back from vacation.  The other 2 are still with me (and
maybe 12-13 years old.)

Ya never know...

Gloria