Absolutely!!!!  Let me know.  I will keep my fingers crossed.  She will be
vaxed, checked out, and spayed before she is rehomed.  Also food, toys and a
carrier will come with her.  Thank you for considering her.  I will keep my
fingers crossed.
Thank you
Jeni> Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:11:13 -0700> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Need help-seeking forever
home for feluk positive cat> > Where in NY?  I am in southern NJ, in a town
called Millville.  I am about 2 hours south of NYC, depending on traffic.  I
have three cats, one FeLV+ kitty and the other two are being tested soon.  If
they test negative they're getting vaccinated.  I would love to help but I
don't know if my boyfriend would go for another cat.  Maybe I can talk my dad
into adopting her.  Would you be willing to travel to southern Jersey?> > >
Jennifer - PROUD VEGETARIAN & LOCAL SPCA VOLUNTEER.  Be their voice. >
~ loving mama to ~>           Morrison (born Oct. 10, 2000)>           Isobel
aka Fat Girl (born Feb. 7, 2007)>           Ash (born July 11, 2007, diagnosed
FeLV+ July 28, 2008)> > > > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, JENI RECA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:> From: JENI RECA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Subject: [Felvtalk] Need
help-seeking forever home for feluk positive cat> To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Date: Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 11:34 PM> > Hi,>
Need help-seeking forever home for feluk positive cat. Female, young (between>
1-3 years old), tabby, will be spayed and up to date on vaxes before rehomed. >
The cat was abandoned at the shelter I work at, she tested positive on elisa
and> IFA and now needs to find a home in a week. She will be pts if I don't
find> her a place to go. I can not take her in, I have four feluk positives,
three> dogs and a husband that says no more, plus I can't afford to feed
another> cat. Willing to travel, you will also get food with her and a carrier.
In the> new york area...Please help!!!!> Jeni> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>