From: JENI RECA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Need help-seeking forever home for feluk positive cat
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Wednesday, August 6, 2008, 1:57 PM

Absolutely!!!!  Let me know.  I will keep my fingers crossed.  She will be
vaxed, checked out, and spayed before she is rehomed.  Also food, toys and a
carrier will come with her.  Thank you for considering her.  I will keep my
fingers crossed.
Thank you
Jeni> Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 19:11:13 -0700> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject: Re:
[Felvtalk] Need help-seeking forever home for feluk positive cat> > Where
in NY?  I am in southern NJ, in a town called Millville.  I am about 2 hours
south of NYC, depending on traffic.  I have three cats, one FeLV+ kitty and the
other two are being tested soon.  If they test negative they're getting
vaccinated.  I would love to help but I don't know if my boyfriend would go
for another cat.  Maybe I can talk my dad into adopting her.  Would you be
willing to travel to southern Jersey?> > >  Jennifer - PROUD VEGETARIAN
& LOCAL SPCA VOLUNTEER.  Be their voice. >         ~ loving mama to ~>
          Morrison (born Oct. 10, 2000)>           Isobel aka Fat Girl (born
Feb. 7, 2007)>           Ash (born July 11, 2007, diagnosed FeLV+ July 28,
2008)> > > > --- On Tue, 8/5/08, JENI RECA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> From: JENI RECA
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> Subject: [Felvtalk] Need help-seeking forever
home for feluk positive cat> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Date:
Tuesday, August 5, 2008, 11:34 PM> > Hi,> Need help-seeking forever
home for feluk positive cat. Female, young (between> 1-3 years old), tabby,
will be spayed and up to date on vaxes before rehomed. > The cat was
abandoned at the shelter I work at, she tested positive on elisa and> IFA and
now needs to find a home in a week. She will be pts if I don't find> her
a place to go. I can not take her in, I have four feluk positives, three>
dogs and a husband that says no more, plus I can't afford to feed
another> cat. Willing to travel, you will also get food with her and a
carrier. In the> new york area...Please help!!!!> Jeni>
Mon, 4 Aug 2008 17:07:09 -0400> > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To:
felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> > Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Thank you to
everyone on this list.> > > > Yipee!!!> > > > I am so
happy for the good news. Junior started out anemic as well it was> >
actually the first symptom that something was wrong. He was put on Baytril>
> rather than doxy but for the same reason. His anemia got better. It was>
not> > as bad as Buzzy's.> > > > Great News.> > >